Shop: Pro Automotive is located at 5854 Wooldridge
Road in Corpus Christi, Texas. We are housed in a 7500 sq. ft. building located
midway between Staples & Airline roads. Our shop is equipped with the
- Otc genisys scan and scope tools with latest updates
- Vetronix Mastertech scan scope tool with general motors pcm flash
- GM Tech 2 Factory scan tool.
- Laptop versions of scantool software, full coverage of domestics and asian
- Vetronic M5200 engine analyzer with current updated software
- i flash pcm reflash tool currently flashing gm, chrysler ford and
mazda,(check with us if you need a flash)
- R134a automotive air-conditioning recovery equipment
- Charging system diagnostic equipment
- Fuel injection/induction cleaning equipment
- Transmission flush equipment
- Brake/flywheel resurfacing machine
- Strut spring compression machine
- Cooling system flush machine
- Brake flush machine
- All Data information center (updated quarterly)We are family owned and operated.All of our technicians take part in after hours training approximately every
other month. All of our technicians attend these classes even though they are
optional to sharpen their skills. We attend 2 night training sessions lasting 4
hrs each night. This enables us to see the latest systems that are available and
to help us narrow in on the most difficult problems out there.Currently 2 of our
technicians are ASE Master Certified.
- We also use the Auto Vitals inspection system so you can see images delivered to your email after we have inspected or diagnosed your vehicle.
Paul Sulsh: (Owner) Started in the exhaust-automotive service business in 1973. Since then
|Georgia Sulsh : (Office Manager/Co-owner) Started
in the exhaust-automotive business in 1977 as a bookkeeper and has been
sharpening her skills as a professional in automotive and exhaust bookkeeping
and inventory control. For billing/bookkeeping questions Email email@example.com
Jamie Peal : (Manager/Technical Advisor) Starting in 1991 in the automotive repair
Lupe has been in the automotive industry all his adult life, he prides himself as efficient and extremely thourough, he is as dedicated to his work as you will ever find. Lupe specializes in line work and front ends, he also does computer diagnostics, electrical repair and of course air conditioning.